You may think you know all about food in Japan, but you may be surprised to find that it’s not limited to only sushi and tempura. In fact, Japanese have adopted many foreign dishes as a regular part of their daily diet, though with a wholly Japanese twist on flavour, ingredients, and presentation.
At Tokyo secret Mid Valley, you can pick any from the Main Course menu and you will get a complimentary soup to go along with it. Here are some of the signature and affordable dishes, just to name a few includes:
1. Fettuccine Carbonara with Turkey Ham @ 62 degrees egg.
2. Soba Noodles in Ebiko Cream Sauce with Hokkaido Baby scallop & Clam.
3. Spicy Basil Chicken Pizza.
4. Unagi Teriyaki Tamago with Garlic Rice and Seasonal Vegetables.
5. Japanese Chicken Cutlets Curry with Garlic Rice and Seasonal Vegetables.
Let us know your feedback.